Largest Flat Detector & Lowest Dose Available on a Mini C-Arm
- Advanced Touchscreen Interface
- 24″ High Resolution Monitor
- Reduced Dose
- Largest Flat Detector on a Mini
- Flat-Form Detector
- Surgical LED lights
- Bilateral Sterile Field Controls
“The First & Only Mini C-Arm with Pulsed Fluoroscopy”
PLEASE ASK US
ABOUT PURCHASE OR RENTAL OPTIONS
- Advanced Touchscreen Interface allows seamless operation of system controls.
- 24″ High Resolution Monitor widescreen allows for a 20% larger viewing area.
- Reduced Dose continuous fluoroscopy to a pulsed fluoroscopy of 30 pulses per second.
- Largest Flat Detector on a Mini – provides the greatest field of view.
- Over-Rotation – allows for an orbital rotation of 150 degrees.
- Flat-Form Detector – improved reliability, a smaller footprint and more efficient imaging.
- Surgical LED Lights – provide additional illumination and eliminates shadows cast by C.
- Bilateral Sterile Field Controls – bilateral controls provide easy access to imaging and documentation in the sterile field.
Detector Resolution: 1.5k x 1.5k
Detector Size: 15.0 cm x 15.0 cm
Useful Array: 15.0 cm x 15.0 cm
Pixel Spacing: 99 microns
Dose Rate: AKR, DAP
Focal Spot: 42.5 microns
kV Range: 40-78 kVp
mA Range: 0.04 – 0.160 mA
Selectable Pulse Rate: 30 / 15 / 7.5 pps
Wireless Communication: Capable
DICOM 3.0 Compliant: Yes
Image Capacity: 12,000
Video Capacity: 90 min
Cine Loop Export: Yes
EMR Image Link: Capable
USB 2.0 Ports: 2
Printer Options: 2
Free Space: 13.8″
Arc Depth: 19″
Pivot: 430 degrees
Lateral Rotate (Wig-Wag): 320 degrees
Orbital Rotate: 150 degrees
Vertical Range: 34″
Distance to Cabinet: max 68″
Distance to Wheel Base: max 45″
Surgical LED Lights: YES
Sterile Field Controls: Bilateral
Start Up Time: 30 sec
Temporary Image Hold: 512 images
Cine Loop Frame Rate: 30 fps
Snapshot Capabilities: Yes
Edge Enhancement: Yes
Post Process Brightness/Contrast: Yes
Adaptive Noise Suppression: Automatic
Manual Noise Suppression: 4 Modes
Laser Alignment: Yes
Multifunction Wireless Foot Switch: Capable
Monitor: 24″ LCD
Primary “Live” Image: 12.0″ x 12.0″
Dual Reference Images: 5.0″ x 5.0″
Built-in DICOM Calibration: Yes
Extendable Monitor Arm: Yes – 27″
Left/Right Arm Swivel & Rotation: 216 degrees + 370 degrees + 200 degrees
Height Adjustable Arm: Yes
Monitor Handles: Yes
Video Output: Yes
Monitor Brightness: 350 cd/m2
Operating System: Windows 7 Embedded
Weight: 400 lbs
Footprint: 27″ x 33″
These guys have been great, either planned or in a pinch, they are always there – once with less than 30 minutes notice. I have personally used their services across multiple ASC’s and in my own clinic. Their rad techs are highly trained and need no direction; ready to go from the start. They are…
Have been working with RISC Staffing for over 10 years. Their commitment to their customers and the service they provide has always been exemplary. Bjorn Sundet – Memorial Hermann Surgery Center Related
Always have professional radiology service and wonderful customer service! Michelle Kerr – Memorial Hermann West Houston Surgical Center http://westhoustonsurgicare.com/ Related
Greatest professional company I have worked with. On time! Working equipment! Radiology Techs who are well trained! Can’t say enough on how much they helped us with the whole process. Dr. Day Lee Snell Related
We are always eager to help our customers. Contact us!