This C-Arm is available for Rental – Daily Rental – Weekly Rental – Short Term Lease.
The OEC* 9900 Elite offers superb image quality and an easy-to-use interface, which is ideal for the ER or OR. Trust the 9900 Elite for high quality low dose surgical imaging, in a hospital or outpatient setting.
The OEC 9900 Elite is designed to deliver superb clinical images during both simple and challenging imaging cases, with fast and easy positioning.
Imaging profiles optimize your image to compensate for bone and tissue. With the exclusive SmartView pivot joint, you can capture true lateral views regardless of the imaging angle, minimizing the need for repeated exposures. Features like articulating hi def monitors, SmartMetal distortion control, and patented DRM technology mean any OEC 9900 Elite you choose will provide superb images.
With the OEC 9900 Elite:
- Improve your workflow and productivity. OEC C -arms are consistently rated by customers as easy-to-use because of the intuitive user interface and software design. The OEC 9900 Elite is the only “immediate image” fluoro system on the market. A dual control mainframe and left-to-right layout means easy access for fast operation.
- Optimize dose management. When you get a suberb image with the first exposure, there should be no need for re-takes and repeated exposures. Be Brilliant with OEC.
- See more clearly. With100 times more image computing power than previous OEC C-arms, you’ll get exceptional image quality regardless of the complexity of your procedure.
- Maximize uptime. Perform long procedures because our unique battery buffer technology allows for longer on-times. Active cooling and heat monitoring indicator help you manage uptime performance.
- Maximize access. Our unique, deep C arc gives the desired patient access for pain management and cardiovascular procedures. Articulating monitors ergonomically offer you an ideal view of the workstation monitors.
The OEC 9900 Elite is available in a number of configurations, allowing you to select the product features that best meet your clinical needs.
- Orthopedics, General Surgery and Pain Management
9900 GSP or 9900 ESP
- Pain Management & Basic Vascular
9900 PMCare 8fps
9900 Basic Vascular 8fps
- Advanced Vascular
9900 Vascular 15fps (12fps @ 50 Hz)
9900 Vascular MTS 30fps (25fps @ 50 Hz)
- Cardiac Surgery and Mobile Cardiac Cath/EP Lab
9900 Cardiac 30fps (25fps @ 50 Hz)
- 12/9/6” (31/23/15 cm) tri-mode image intensifier: A larger field of view
than our standard 9/6/4.5” (23/15/10 cm) image intensifier, for many
applications or wherever a larger field of view is required.
- Super C design: Larger than our standard C, the design provides greater clearance and
greater range of overscan for the oblique angulations required in both cardiac
and spine work. 9” (23 cm) I.I. only.
Just so you know, your staff exceeded our expectations! We are not used to having techs this good!” Related
We are really appreciative of your training and the fact that your team has always been so helpful to us. Related
As a lean organization, we constantly monitor our expenditures and analyze where we can save money. We have found that using your services helps our bottom line and helps us keep prices down for our community. Related
We’ve been using Mobile C-Arm Services for 4 years and have never regretted it for a moment. They are organized, efficient and knowledgeable about their business, and we appreciate that very much. We look forward to continued business. Related
We are always eager to help our customers. Contact us!