To meet the diverse imaging needs of Hospitals and Surgery Centers; C-arms are ideal. C-Arms continue to advance technologically allowing them to be used in the settings mentioned above but also in Doctor’s offices. This helps patients by giving them more options for care.
Below are some procedures that we perform with the C-Arms that we rent.
Interventional Pain Management Procedures
- Epidural steroid injection.
- Selective nerve root block (SNRB)
- Facet joint block.
- Facet Rhizotomy. Both Cooled RFA and Thermal RFA
- Sacroiliac joint block.
- Intrathecal Pain Pump Implant & Trial
- Intracept Procedure targeting the Basivertebral nerve introduced by Relievant
- Artificial Disc
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Spinal Fusions
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulator
GI and Urology Procedures
- Barium Swallow procedures
- Dysphagia Procedures
- Endoscopic Procedures
Chest and Cardiac Procedures
- Pacemaker Insertions and Battery Exchange Procedures
- Porta Cath Insertions
- Knee Replacement
- Pinning and Fracture Repairs
- Pelvic Reconstruction
- Hip Replacement
- Total Ankle Repair
- Intragastric Balloon Procedures
NEED A QUOTE?
Contact us or give us a call and we’ll be happy to help!… Or get an instant online quote.
These guys have been great, either planned or in a pinch, they are always there – once with less than 30 minutes notice. I have personally used their services across multiple ASC’s and in my own clinic. Their rad techs are highly trained and need no direction; ready to go from the start. They are…
Have been working with RISC Staffing for over 10 years. Their commitment to their customers and the service they provide has always been exemplary. Bjorn Sundet – Memorial Hermann Surgery Center
Always have professional radiology service and wonderful customer service! Michelle Kerr – Memorial Hermann West Houston Surgical Center http://westhoustonsurgicare.com/
Greatest professional company I have worked with. On time! Working equipment! Radiology Techs who are well trained! Can’t say enough on how much they helped us with the whole process. Dr. Day Lee Snell