To meet the diverse imaging needs of Hospitals and Surgery Centers; C-arms are ideal. C-Arms continue to advance technologically allowing them to be used in the settings mentioned above but also in Doctor’s offices. This helps patients by giving them more options for care.
Below are some procedures that we perform with the C-Arms that we rent.
Interventional Pain Management Procedures
- Epidural steroid injection.
- Selective nerve root block (SNRB)
- Facet joint block.
- Facet Rhizotomy. Both Cooled RFA and Thermal RFA
- Sacroiliac joint block.
- Intrathecal Pain Pump Implant & Trial
- Intracept Procedure targeting the Basivertebral nerve introduced by Relievant
- Artificial Disc
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Spinal Fusions
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulator
GI and Urology Procedures
- Barium Swallow procedures
- Dysphagia Procedures
- Endoscopic Procedures
Chest and Cardiac Procedures
- Pacemaker Insertions and Battery Exchange Procedures
- Porta Cath Insertions
- Knee Replacement
- Pinning and Fracture Repairs
- Pelvic Reconstruction
- Hip Replacement
- Total Ankle Repair
- Intragastric Balloon Procedures
We are really appreciative of your training and the fact that your team has always been so helpful to us. Related
As a lean organization, we constantly monitor our expenditures and analyze where we can save money. We have found that using your services helps our bottom line and helps us keep prices down for our community. Related
We’ve been using Mobile C-Arm Services for 4 years and have never regretted it for a moment. They are organized, efficient and knowledgeable about their business, and we appreciate that very much. We look forward to continued business. Related
I have found that using Mobile C-Arm Services has been an efficient business strategy for our practice. With so many costs to worry about, they provide a high-value service. Thank you… Related